Friday, February 18, 2011

The Tiny House Conundrum (THC): The One and Only Closet


I don’t have a before picture but the after still has plenty packed in so you get the idea.

All photos by Moi



I got that massive file cabinet for 39 bucks believe it or not.  It contains all of my art and crafting supplies, academic files, paper, and sewing projects.  You will also notice boxes, our luggage, the ironing board and that big brown and duct-taped thing is a dress form Wes and I made on one of our endless snow days.

What you don’t see is clothing.  I did manage to carve out a little space for coats and jackets but the rest of our clothes had to find other homes.  You’ll see that solution when we get to the bedroom.

SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive