I went shopping at Jo-anns during a pattern sale and I found this.
The only problem? The largest size doesn't fit--by like a lot. (Insert horrified face here)
I couldn't wait too long to get my hands into it, so I went ahead and cut it out of a sheet I bought from goodwill to fit the pattern. The bodice covers my boobs, but it doesn't come close to meeting in the back. Agony! Defeat. This thing must run pretty true to size because in the past I could always make it work. I didn't take any pictures of that first fitting . . . but I will as I go on. Because I'm not giving up on dream dress.
I have a plan. And that plan involves freezer paper.
My plan is to trace my pattern pieces onto the freezer paper and I am going to baste that together on my machine and fit that. If I can get it right on paper, I'll do another muslin and if it looks right in cloth, then I'll order the good stuff and get to work on that.
World domination would probably be easier . . . but as I can barely find that dress on Google image search it's the best I got!