Thursday, July 14, 2011

Project Wedding Dress-A Little Inspiration

Check out this slice of delight . . .
Source
I don't usually hang out on Style Me Pretty, but this wedding is too beautiful to just pass by.  I also just spent like fifteen minutes to try to find the link again.  If you want to check it our for yourself just head to Style Me Pretty and search for Phoenix wedding.

I love the earthiness of the details. . . but I especially love that dress!  Can we talk about that for a minute?

As you know, I am making my own wedding dress.  Lately I've been wondering if it isn't a little boring even if it isn't white and how can I add a little more personality to it.  I never considered, until I saw this photo, creating a two-toned or two piece dress.

What do you think? White lacy top and dramatic colorful skirt?  Too much?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive