Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Planning Thus Far

We are quickly approaching the end of the semester . . . like Thursday quickly.  Summer courses are insane!

Know what else we are quickly approaching?  THE WEDDING!

So far six people are coming . . . and I am starting to freak a little bit.  I was all calm, cool and collected when I thought no one would come but oh the times they do change.

There is so much to do--not least of which finishing my wedding dress and Wes' wedding vest-oh yeah, haven't written about that yet.  Hopefully going forward with only one class and no job will give me more time to get things done!

To that end, I will be taking a brief hiatus from blogging to resume next week on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive