Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Island of Misfit Wedding Projects

Nothing, and I do mean nothing, went as planned on our wedding day.  It's an epic tale of personal despair, lost luggage, emergency room visits, sleep deprivation, and crankypants five year olds.  I just don't feel up to talking about it yet.

Don't get me wrong.  Despite the things that went wrong, it was still a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful moment.  I just never, ever, ever want to do it again.  Maybe not such a bad feeling to have going into a marriage.

What I find myself dealing with now is a big box full of unfinished and unused wedding items and only a handful of receipts.  What to do?

Some of it will definitely be returned.  However, some things are just begging to become something else.

Stay tuned, we'll see what kinds of things I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive