Friday, January 28, 2011

Still Twisted

I am still rocking the same set of twists.  Maybe not rocking as they are a little decrepit looking right now. . .

BUT, and this is tremendous news, so far I have only lost one teensy little twist.  The responsible thing to do when it slipped out would have been to replace it. 

Come on now.  This is me.  For the most part that one random tuft gets lost against the general backdrop of puffy roots.

Also, no one panic.  Yes, I have been washing my hair.  Of course, I did have to go in to work one day before it dried and I got over-ambitious and did a brown sugar scrub and Apple Cider Vinegar rinse.  Apparently I smelled like pickles, mustard, or hamburgers for four or five hours.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive