Monday, March 28, 2011

The FrankenBook . . . is soon to be no more

That's right.  The Feds repaid me my generous loan to our national government and I did the responsible thing and dropped off my beloved laptop at PeachMac to be repaired.  My Frankensteinian television hookup is no longer necessary.  

It will take a few days for the repair and Wes and I are already feeling the strain.  I think I'm addicted to my Mac.  It's just soooo much more awesome than Wes' Dell.  It streams Netflix better.   It hooks up to everything easier.  It's just generally awesome.

Henceforth, posting may be light until I get my baby back.  As all of my pictures and whatnot are on my laptop.  I can't wait. . .  we have been especially busy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive