Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Um Yeah I Was Doing the Most. . .THC Bathroom Edition Part the First

I decided to organize my hair products and . . . this is kind of major.  No wonder this apartment feels like it's bursting at the seams.

Problem . . .

A city skyline of hair products

The Closeup

The aerial view . . .

If I could also draw your attention to all that crap in the back . . .
And the saddest part?  That's not even all of it.  I had two more boxes of rollers and end papers and hot curlers and flat irons, etc., etc. on the sofa behind me when I took these pictures.  I didn't take pictures of them because . . .  well, I'm ashamed.  This is excessive to say the least. 

Meet Solution . . .


Before I started the sorting and editing process I decided that I needed to make all this stuff more accessible so that I could even begin to accurately assess what was most useful to me.  Hence, the shoe organizer, gangster-customized so it would fit on our bathroom door. 

Yup, I cut a hole in it so we could still hang our towels there.
Here's what it looked like after I got through tossing empty bottles, re-homing nail polish and chickening out on giving up my flat iron, curlers and rollers to Goodwill.  I stuffed them in another box in my closet because I just can't let go.  Sigh.

Nice and useable.  Still a lot a lot of product.  A lot!

I did some more finagling in the bathroom, but that's for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive