Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Cherry Lola

I discovered this protein treatment on Quest for the Perfect Curl.  It is supposed to define curls and cut down on frizz and I have to say, it definitely does that.

Ready for a little experimentation?  Here's the mix.

16 oz of plain, full fat yogurt.  (Sidebar, if you want full fat yogurt from Kroger, your best bet might be the natural foods section)
2 tbsp of Bragg's Amino Acids  (This is in the natural foods section as well)
2 tbsp of baking soda

Mix that all up and let it marinate for a minute.  That means let it sit for you less country people.


Then, slap it on your hair and let it marinate for twenty-five minutes or so.


I used this treatment to help my hair rebound after I straightned it last month.  In addition to the frizz reducing benefits, it also acts as a nice protein treatment.  I'll be doing another one pretty soon since I just took down some twists and I'll post pictures of the results then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive