Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Halting the Wedding Train . . . and Chugging Along

I was making myself a little crazy with the wedding planning so I decided to take a short break. 

I've never planned an event like this before, obviously, and I was fully prepared for it to be way more intense than it actually is.  The reality is that the size of our wedding, and the budget, kind of negate a lot of the stress and pressure.  We can't afford all the bells and whistles so bells and whistles get left off the list.  Which means our list is pretty damn short, lol.

I decided to take a step back and just let it ride for a while.

Now that I've had my breather and some perspective, I've decided to get back on the horse.  And . . . now that I'm no longer crazy eyed crazy person, my wedding vision has mellowed a lot.  And it was pretty damn mellow before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive