Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bouquet Alternatives

The crazy train has officially started!

The wedding is a little more than two months away, and I am neck deep in summer school.  We are going to have to get serious to get all of our DIT projects done.

Speaking of projects-I decided on one more.  Lookit . . .

Source
 
Source
Pretty right?  Get this-they are PAPER.  

I love this as an alternative bouquet option.  I'm going to be practicing with various web tutorials, coffee filters, and crepe paper to see what I can come up with. 

Here are my first attempts.  Not perfect-clearly, but not bad either.  I think they could be perfected easily and a little paint would make all the difference.

Personal Photo
Personal Photo
Would you attempt a crafty bouquet at the not quite zero hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive