Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fall Wardrobe Planning-Pattern Board

I decided to plow through my pattern stash.  All of these have been cut but I haven't done much more than that.
Most photos from patternreview.com
I was thinking sewing up a bunch of knits for comfort-the too tight capris I wore today has made that a much more attractive option.  However, a lot of my patterns call for wovens.  Hmm.  We'll see how this goes.

Other first impressions include lots of dresses.  I do see some things with promise though.

I have a weakness for a nice jumper.  Something about it says kindergarten teacher to me-don't know why.  I also like the peasent style blousiness I see up there.  One includes tucks, a cool pleating detail I love, while another is a more streamlined version.  The pants that are included have wider legs which I appreciate.  That Cynthia Rowley dress could make a cool combination with the leggings.  I think there are possibilities here-along with some patternless projects that could look really good.

I think the bones are here to construct whatever clothing piece I've been lusting after.  It's a good spot to start from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive