Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding Inertia

There are twenty something days until our wedding.  I could look up the exact number-but why bother?

I feel that this is probably not the proper attitude, unless this is that wedding zen thing you hear so much about.  There is so much to do and now that I am pretty much done with my summer coursework, I have nothing but time to get cracking.

I haven't been completely idle.  I have figured out what I'm going to do to my hair, my bouquet situation, and I've found tutorials for how to do most everything else that I would like to do.  I have the information and the necessary technology.  Now I just need to get off my rufty dufty and do something about it. 

I'd rather watch Talladega Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive