Monday, January 24, 2011

Resolution Organization. . The Big Box O Paper is No More!

Remember this?  AKA our personal filing system?


Well I finally got around to sorting and filing it.  I gave up a precious day off to the tedious task of opening mail. . .  because I don't know if I mentioned this the first time around. . . but Wes and I have developed the unfortunate habit of just not opening our mail.



I would love to say that it's because we don't actually receive anything important in the mail but mostly it's just because we are lazy and look up things we need to know online as opposed to popping open the file cabinet for some hard copy.  And also, I'm pretty sure I opted out of paper statements and yet . . .  I receive boatloads of paper statements!

On the upside we did find plenty of tax-relative receipts and whatnot so we'll be ready to do battle once the W-2s come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive