Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Plus for the Busty

Check this out.

Source

I bought this bra (in white, not leopard) because I was anticipating needing a strapless bra for the whole wedding dress shopping ordeal and did not think David's Bridal would have anything in my size.  They did provide a strapless, rib crushing thing for me to put on to try dresses on-but every second of it was torturous.

I did finally get around to trying it on though and surprisingly enough . . . . I love, love, love it.  It's comfortable, there aren't any straps to dig into my shoulders and it supports me surprisingly well.  I do feel a little jiggly on top but I found that when I put on a dress or top that jiggly feeling goes away and my profile looks about the same as when I wear a regular bra.

Just to illustrate how awesome I find it, I can actually bend over in this and the boobage stays where it's supposed to be.  Amazing.

It's too cold to get wild and crazy with strapless tops and dresses and whatnot right now but this summer?

Brace yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive