Monday, May 9, 2011

Project Wedding Dress: Altering the Skirt Pattern

So I had to make room for my boobage in the top and ended up adding quite a bit of width all around.  I had to translate those changes to the skirt portion as well.

I started with the regular pattern pieces, measured my waist, and did a little more slashing and spreading to make the necessary adjustments.

I ended up adding about six inches in the front.  I filled in the gaps with that gift that keeps on giving. . . freezer paper.

Now it's time to sew up my first muslin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive