- I test drove my new strapless bra. (Hint: Yup, it's definitely love)
- I spent time with my boys.
- We found an awesome used bookstore.
- I got ready for summer school. This mostly included agonizing over what to wear but I found this awesome site that helps a lot.
- I cruised a bunch of blogs and hence . . . this meme
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Laundry. It’s endless
D. Dogs: No. . . but I can’t wait for the day!
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee . . . super sweet and light
F. Favorite color: Cerulean Blue closely followed by all shades of purple sans lavender.
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′ 4″
I. Instruments: I played the baritone. (How hot is that, huh)
J. Job title: Disgruntled Sales Associate
K. Kids: One future stepson
L. Live: Athens, Georgia
M. Mom’s name: Gwendolyn
N. Nicknames: Frankie, Frankles, Frankster (sense a theme?)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never as a patient, a few as a visitor
P. Pet peeve: Jerks, White Tights and Eye shadow, and Jerks who don’t know how to drive
Q. Quote from a movie: Wow . . . how about a classic? “LEROY!”
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 Big Brother, 2 Little Sisters
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 a.m.
U. Underwear: Hanes Her Way
V. Vegetables you dislike: Collard greens-I just can’t get into it
W. What makes you run late: Any number of things but mostly lack of motivation. I’m never late for stuff I like to do.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None
Y. Yummy food you make: I make pretty decent cinnamon rolls.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: the monkeys are always good for a laugh