Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Big Boy Room

One of the things I'm most excited about is the Kid getting his very own room!

This totally means I get to make all kinds of adorable kid stuff.  I can't wait.

Here are some things I just love for a little boy's room.

We won't be able to paint in our new apartment so I'm focusing on adding color in other ways.  This room posted on ohdedoh has the most amazing rug.  Don't you love that?  I also really love the low bookshelves.

Source
 Ideally, the Kid's room will be for sleeping and play.  A colorful rug with a kid size table and chairs, his bed, and book and toy storage would complete the package nicely.  He's also obsessed with tractors and trains so I want to work those in as well.

And if you want a project to knock out today-check out this post on Cakies to make the quickest, cutest play tent  ever.   I kind of want one just for me.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive