Monday, February 13, 2012

Finding Time: An Update


I am remiss.  I am profligate.  I am busy!

How do you find time to write when writing is not your job?  Right now, I wake up at five and do my best to hustle out the door by 5:45 to make it to my student teaching placement by 6:30.  Then it’s school until three or four depending on whether or not I have classes of my own to attend.  Then it’s time for a nap, but I have so much to do!

I hustle these days.

The problem though, is finding time.  Where do I get more time for art, writing, sewing, and the things I like to do?  Where do I hustle more time for these things?

The soul has to be fed as well as the mind and body.

That last line sums up what I've been working at rather nicely.  Soul, mind, and body.  Right now I am focused on keeping the three together.

The good news is that I have some break time for spring intercession.  I intend to spend it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive